Pages

  • Home
  • Contact
  • About Me

6/10 6/10 groningen twenty fourteen

Gift Guide // Things I Love From Stores I Love

/

I've never done a post like this before, but with Christmas in the air, I just couldn't help it. Giving gifts is by far my favourite part of the season (maybe because it involves shopping), so I thought I'd put together some cozy, hyper-feminine things I fell in love with while perusing the internet this cyber Monday.
Christmas Gift Guide

Christmas Gift Guide by samanthasingh featuring kate spade home decor

1. J.Crew End-on-end pajama set in swiss dot -  €58 // 2. J.Crew Ray-Ban® original aviator sunglasses with polarized pink lenses - €145 // 3. HUF Plantlife Crew Socks in Grey - €8,81 // 4. The lip slip® by sara happ - €18 // 5. Pearl stud earrings - €37 // 6. Twiggy Vickers Bow Bracelet from Kiel James Patrick - €29.52 // 7. H&M Body butter - €3,59 // 8. kate spade new york 2014 Desktop Spiral Calendar - €28 // 9. Chevron Knit Throw Blanket, Aqua - €145 // 10. Floss Gloss The Nail Lacquer in Pony - €5,88

My favourite among the ten? It's a tie between the jam jams and the kate spade ny planner. I can personally vouch for the planner; I'd die without mine.

Until next time!